When mixed into gasoline, diesel and heavier fuel oils, the improved combustion enabled by Dipetane means that less fuel is used.
Because Dipetane enables a more complete burn, this results in lower carbon deposits on the walls of the combustion chamber.
The enhanced combustion enabled by Dipetane Increases lubricity within the combustion chamber. This leads to less friction and engine wear.
Less wear and tear means fewer oil changes and less frequent need to replace injectors, DPF’s and EGR Valves
ONLY DIPETANE DOES THE FOLLOWING BY INCREASING THE AIR/FUEL MIX RATE using ZERO ADDITIVES.
IE Burning the carbon much more completely.
- Helps to pass new MOT,DOE,NCT lower smoke,CO2 and NOx emission regulations.
- Up to 10% Better Fuel Consumption
- Up to 35% reduced ‘PROMPT’ NOx, this further reduces all NOx from Catalytic Converters.
- Up to 25% less CO2.
- Protect your injectors against new EU 90% cut in sulphur which was acting as a lubricant.
- Keeps Injectors, DPF’s and EGR’s clean and in working order, reducing expensive regeneration in DPF’s and downtime time-because less unburnt carbon enters the DPF’s .
- Up to 60% extended engine oil life.
- Up to 50% extended engine rebuild time.
- Up to 50% extended boiler life, this is very important in Heavy Oil Burning Boilers reducing the cleaning time on rotary cups